June 2017 - Take the Be Strong Challenge! Registration deadline extended to Thursday, June 15th!
Here’s a fun and simple way to inject positive energy into the final weeks of school…We invite you and your students to take the Be Strong Challenge. 10 Ways to Live Restoratively are tips to the underlying principles of Restorative Justice that build healthy relationships and strong learning communities.
- Click here to register your class at Be Strong Challenge by June 15th.
- Pick 3 of the 10 Ways to Live Restoratively and try doing them this June.
- Hint: Listening is critical. The other 9 ways depend on it. Invite your students to identify how they know someone is listening to them. Draw up a short list of indicators that everyone can try to emulate.
- Need help? Email email@example.com or phone 613-264-1558 for ideas or to book a circle.
- Post comments and videos about your restorative journey at www.facebook.com/LanarkCountyCommunityJustice or send them by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Already thinking ahead to September? Now is the time to BOOK us for Fall circles! email@example.com